Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello Kitty is in the house!

I mean at J's Knicknacks! Shipment arrived on Friday and there are lots! I'm sure they will be going out like hot cakes over the weekend, so run on over to get yours!! While you're there, check out the huge stack of chipboard Cliff brought in! Perfect for cutting out with the Big Shot or creating your own books and binding them with your bind it all...Happy shopping ladies!!
BTW, had lunch with Cheryl this week, it's been so long yeah Cheryl? Anyway, she brought back some goodies for me. Holy Smokes! I just loved it all!! Can't wait to use the DP, the problem is that they are all so pretty, I can't make up my mind which one to use first!!
Time to sleep, my eye is getting tired and itchy! Where's my eye drops?? I hope you are all able to get your hands on the Kitty dies you want!! Cliff said more are on it's way (different from these).

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you liked your stuffs. I'll see you for lunch during the week again.

Rita said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot Teri!!! So cute! Cheryl is so good to you but you deserve it!

Unknown said...

So cute HK items and the rak is so nice :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow lovelove those HK's unfortunately i gotta order online. isn't it great to have lunch with friends...and bearing gifts...awesome..have a great weekend

Unknown said...

The HK items are so cute now that they are smaller and more versatile. My dau was just telling me today she wants to buy Sanrio stock - but it's selling for $800+ for one stock! Have fun with your goodies and don't forget to show us on your blog - that's the best part.

Colleen said...

Wow! I love the new Hello Kitty dies. I can't wait to get some. I wonder if Sizzix.com has them available to purchase yet.

Risa said...

Your RAK and gifts from Cheryl is awesome! What a great collection of DP and accessories! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

Boy those new HK dies are sooo cute. Gotta go to J's real soon to p/u some!